This policy sets out how we handle personal information and applies to the LogicaWorks website. By using any of our sites, you agree to this policy. If you don’t agree to this policy, please don’t use our site.
Personal information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our sites. Common examples of such information are: user names, member names, email addresses, contact details, online forms, payment information such as payment agent details, and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used to improve the content of this site and the quality of our service. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties.
We may use your personal information to:
- Operate the site and provide you with the services advertised, as well as verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our sites.
- Customize our services and websites to, for example, add advertisements on the site.
- Carry out technical analyses to determine how to improve the site and services offered.
- Monitor activity on the site to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Respond to your needs and requests.
- Send you occasional company news, updates, and related or new products/services information.
- Process any orders and transactions you make with PayPal.
How we store and protect your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers protected by firewalls. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a transaction on the website or enter, submit, or access your personal information via your account page. All supplied sensitive/credit information are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
However, we can’t guarantee that information transmitted on the internet is completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we can’t guarantee the security of your personal information as it’s transmitted to our website.
Cookies and Web Analytics
Certain information may be recorded such as:
- your IP address
- the browser; the machine operating system which your computer uses
- basic domain information
- the referred URL to our site
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the visit session
- the pages which you’ve accessed
- the number of times you’ve accessed our site within a certain period
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your web-browser. Doing so may affect the accessibility of the services offered by LogicaWorks.com as a whole or in part.